384 Main Street, New London NH


Current Use

  • Mini Mart and Gas Station

Formerly

  • 2000 - New London Service Center (Texaco station)
  • 1945 - Station reopened by Edmund F. Edmunds following war; it includes a bus depot
  • 1938-c. 1942 - Harold W. Buker, Jr. manages new service station (built by Sinclair Oil Co.)

Building History


Autumn, 1938 - "Harold W. Buker, Jr. began managing a newly-built service station on the Main Street of New London, next to the drug store, keeping it in operation until the beginning of WWII." (Squires, p. 96).

"Following the hostilities, it was reopened by Edmund F. Edmunds in 1945." (Squires, p. 96).


Stories & Trivia


<Insert stories or legends>

Photos & Images



384-2.jpg
Mini Mart


Related Articles


<insert link(s) here>