675 Main Street, New London NH


Current Use

  • Private residence

Formerly

  • 2007- Kathryn and Allan Munro
  • 2004- Robert W. Ewing, Jr.
  • 1998- James and Jean Bolger
  • 1993- Scott and Deborah Aiken
  • 1963- Austin and Kathryn H. Gibson
  • 1944- Susan Colby Cleveland
  • James Colby Colgate

Building History

The land upon which this home sits was once part of the Colby Farm. Susan Colby Cleveland inherited the land from her father, and sold it "for attractive residential purposes" in 1963. The original home was a ranch style house. The large garage and connecting wing were added during extensive renovations (1994-1997 period). The metal roof was added about ten years later.

Stories & Trivia


<Insert stories or legends>

Photos & Images


675-2.jpg

Related Articles


<insert link(s) here>